Leading law firm, Humphries Kirk, has announced the next series of its free morning advice sessions. These will be taking place at the firm’s offices across Dorset and Somerset during October.
The sessions will run from 9am until 1pm, with 30-minute appointment slots that should be booked in advance. Topics covered in these appointments include Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and the range of financial products and services available.
October dates, include:
- Wednesday October 2 – Parkstone office, hosted by Suzie Clayton
- Wednesday October 9 – Swanage office, hosted by Martin King
- Tuesday October 29 – Wareham office, hosted by Kelly Payne
- Wednesday October 30 – Bournemouth office, hosted by Adam Scott
- Wednesday October 30 – Dorchester office, hosted by Chris Keenan
- Thursday October 31 – Crewkerne office, hosted by Hannah Keenan and Sue Nicolson
These free sessions will be hosted by a member of the firm’s private client department and a financial expert from Humphries Kirk Financial Advice Service (HKFAS) will also be available to discuss any financial planning issues.
Adam Scott, partner and joint head of private client at Humphries Kirk, commented: “Having a Will in place is the only way to guarantee that your wishes will be respected after you have passed away. Some people assume that when they die their assets will be passed to their spouse, partner or children automatically – but this is not guaranteed.
“If there is no Will in place then the law will dictate who gets what and how much. It’s imperative that a Will is in place to ensure that your affairs are properly in order.”
Visit www.hklaw.eu/contact for contact details for each Humphries Kirk office and to book in for an advice session.